Saturday 13 August 2016

Welcome to the blog!

Hello!

Do you love Gilmore Girls? Do you dream of living life like a Star Hollow resident? Do you forever wonder how you can be a little more Gilmore? Well, me too!

I first watched Gilmore Girls when I was in my last year of school. I was sixteen, sitting my final exams and awaiting the adventures that were about to come. I found it at the time when I needed it most and I fell head over heels with the show. But, it would be three year before I watched the show again (awful, I know!). Last year, I indulged in every episode, watching my beloved characters welcome me back into the magical world of Stars Hollow once more. I am now going into my final year at university, eagerly planning my study schedules so that there's time to watch the revival (eeek!) in November, taking more and more inspiration from the characters and loving the show more than ever.

So I invite you all to indulge in Gilmore Girls with me. Maybe you have just discovered the show or maybe you've realised that "it's a lifestyle...it's a religion". I hope to post about the show, the everyday inspiration I have taken from it and my tips and tricks as to how you can live a life that is just a little more Gilmore.

To all the honorary Gilmore Girls and Guys out there, let's proudly declare "Oy with the poodles already!" and get this blog on the road. Don't forget to subscribe too so you never miss a post!

A thousand yellow daisies,
Dotty

No comments:

Post a Comment